Wyndham collects information about you in one of the following manners:
- When you complete an entry form to one of its trade promotion lotteries such as “The Ultimate $30,000 Travel Giveaway by Wyndham Competition” at shopping centres, trade fairs, websites, or special events;
- When it purchases a data list from one of the many commercial list third party providers in Australia;
- When you attend one of Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sales presentations;
- When you apply to be an Owner of Club Wyndham South Pacific;
- When you request information and/or services from Club Wyndham South Pacific or Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific;
- By way of referral from your friends or relatives who attended one of Club Wyndham South Pacific’s sales presentations;
- When you become a permanent resident in a hotel or resort which is managed by Wyndham.
The personal information Wyndham collects about you is reasonably necessary for one or more of Wyndham’s functions or activities. Information collected may include a combination of your: name, partner’s name, address, telephone and/or contact details, financial information, marital status, age or age group, occupation (and duration of employment), combined household income (range), whether you own or rent your home and your personal interests.
Once you enter into one of Wyndham’s trade promotion lottery draws, attend one of its sales presentations, apply to be an Owner of Club Wyndham South Pacific or apply for finance with our finance company, you are no longer anonymous to us.